If you are a team member of Red Lobster or other restaurants owned by Darden including Olive Garden, Longhorn Steakhouse, The Capital Grille, Bahama Breeze Island Grill, and Seasons 52, you can get a helpful platform to manage your work details with ease. You can view your benefits, balance, paycheck, work schedules, company news and more, all of which are accessed in one place. Hence, simplify your life with your MyDish Red Lobster account together.
Access Employee-only Benefits With Your MyDish Red Lobster Account Instructions
MyDish Red Lobster is a platform offering comprehensive staff-related information and resources for the employees in Red Lobster and other restaurants owned by Darden including Olive Garden, Longhorn Steakhouse, The Capital Grille, Bahama Breeze Island Grill, and Seasons 52. If you are the one, you can access your benefits and enjoy other services concerning you from work, home or anywhere else with your smart phone, laptop or computer as long as you own a MyDish Red Lobster account. Better yet, the automatic logoff feature will log you off after five minutes of inactivity to protect your private details.
All the services you can get:
- View your detailed work schedules.
- Access all of the Darden restaurants websites.
- Get information about Darden stocks.
- Access your message box to send and receive massages.
- Request your time off.
- Communicate with management.
- Connect to human resources for questions.
- view and change information regarding your benefits.
- View your paycheck, balance of your 401K and change the password.
- Access company information like announcements, birthdays, anniversaries and more.
For enjoying all the services, take a few steps to register or log in to your MyDish Red Lobster account.
- Enter and log in by inputting your username as well as password.
- If you are a new user of My Dish, click on the “I’m a new user” to register.
- Fill in your Restaurant Number, POS Clock-In ID and the last 4 digits of your SSN and then press the button marked “Create My ID”.
Please note that if you would like to access your account from home, the cookies are a necessity. Click on the link at Reference Link 4 below to set your browser to allow cookies.
If you want to access your benefits and manage your work details on the go, just download the app via Reference Link 3 below.
About Red Lobster
Red Lobster is a chain of casual restaurants in the United States, specializing in seafood. It is one of the subsidiaries of Darden Restaurant and others are Olive Garden, Longhorn Steakhouse, The Capital Grille, Bahama Breeze Island Grill, and Seasons 52. Founded in 1968, Red Lobster has been focusing on quality and service. Its flagship dishes are calamari, snow crab, Key lime pie, popcorn shrimp and more.
- Red Lobster Official Site –
- Darden Official Site –
- Dish Home Access Demo –