As one of the most visited newspaper websites in the world, Mail Online can not be strange to you. If you are a loyal subscriber of Mail Online, come and see what benefits you may enjoy from Mail Online Promotions. You may get free 2014 AA British Road Altas with the Mail, win with the Mail’s Fantasy Football, get 20% off at Debenhams, or win £5,000 in the Daily Mail Daily Lottery.
Mail Online Promotions Overview
Before 28 September, you can pick up a different FREE 36-page 2014 AA Best of Britain guide from Tesco, WHSmith, Eason and other Mail-selected outlets. The Mail on Sunday helps you discover different places. Sunday’s Daily Mail is the best of British Pubs. Monday’s is the guide for Best of British Restaurants, Tuesday’s for Britain’s Best Hotels. Later in the week you can pick up the guides for Castles, House & Gardens; B&Bs and Caravans & Campsites. You can get the guides by:
- Entering 6 out of 7 Unique Numbers from the back page of The Mail on Sunday and the Daily Mail between Sunday September 8 and Saturday September 14 into your Mail Rewards Club account. Upon entry of your sixth Unique Number you will be able to redeem all six Guides for just 500 Mail Points.
- Or you can have the six guide sent direct to your door with The Mail Rewards Club. You will have to redeem the AA guide set for 2,000 Mail Points.
- If you are not a member, you can join at
MailOnline Fantasy Football is produced in association with Coral. You can pick up your team in MailOnline’s brilliant new fantasy football game and enter up to five teams free of charge. What make it more exciting is that there is a £40,000 for top manager of the season, plus a £1,000 bonus for each manager of the month. You can , and .
Mail Online has teamed up with Debenhams to offer all Mail readers discount at Debenhams. You may get 20% off throughout the store and online, plus 10% off beauty and fragrance. It’s a good opportunity to purchase some new arrivals with a number of new trends. Debenhams Autum / Winter home collection is also a must. Debenhams are also offering every reader the chance to get an additional 10% off the up to Half Price schoolwear. To claim your discount:
- Pick up the Daily Mail or The Mail on Sunday between Saturday August 31, 2013 and Saturday September 7, 2013 and take the voucher printed instore.
- You can also claim online. When you purchase online at Debenhams, enter the code CY72 to receive 20% off or HC39 for 10% off beauty and fragrance. Plus to claim the exclusive 10% off Debenhams’ New Term Event, enter JN32 ( Terms apply).
You must not miss the opportunity to win £5,000. The rule is simple,:
- Check the Unique Number in the Mail Rewards Club panel on the back page of today’s newspaper. You will find five lines of six numbers inside the newspaper each day, and what you need to do is to match all 6 two-digit numbers from the back page, with any one of the sets of numbers in today’s newspaper, you can claim the jackpot of £5,000. Jackpot prize is shared if there is more than one winner.
- As long as you match 5 two-digit numbers on any one line inside the newspaper, you can claim £50.
If you are eligible to claim a prize, remember to do it by 7pm each day. You can claim by calling 0 between 9.30am and 7pm (11am to 7pm on Sundays).
Come and find amazing offers from Mail Online Promotions at
About Mail Online
MailOnline, also known as dailymail.co.uk is the website of the Daily Mail, a tabloid newspaper in the United Kingdom and a division of Associated Newspapers. The MailOnline website is one of the most visited newspaper websites in the world. The Mail on Sunday is The Daily Mail’s sister paper.
- Mail Online Official Site:
- Mail Online Columnists: