Toyota is a well-known Japanese auto brand as a multinational automaker. Founded in 1937 and headquartered in Toyota, Japan, Toyota ranked the third largest automobile manufacture by production according to the data of 2011. In light of revenue Toyota is the 11th largest company globally.
Now Toyota Canada is hosting a survey to collect feedback from customers. If you bought a vehicle from Toyota Canada or had your car repaired there, please generously leave your comments about the cars and services of Toyota. At the end of the survey you are allowed to enter the sweepstakes for big prizes! Take your action!
Toyota Customer Survey Prize
- One prize of a $1,000 Esso Gas Gift Card
- Two prizes of $500 Esso Gas Gift Cards
Toyota Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- No purchase necessary to enter or win
- The prize draw is open to legal residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their province of residence at the time of entry
- Contest starts midnight on the first calendar date of each quarter and ends the last date of the quarter midnight
- Limit two entries per person per period, regardless of the method of entry
- Winners will be notified by mail or e-mail on or about fifteen days after the drawing
Toyota Customer Survey Entry
- Online entry. Visit with your invitation to finish.
- Mail-in entry. Hand print your full name, address (including postal code), telephone number (including area code), birth date and, if available, an active e-mail address on a 3″ x 5″ card and mail to: J.D. Power and Associates Attention: Contest Entry: Toyota Canada Customer Satisfaction Survey Contest 130 King Street West Suite 1309, PO Box 486 Toronto, ON M5X 1E5.
Toyota Customer Survey Step by Step Guide
- Select the language that you would like to view the questionnaire: English or French
- Enter the access code that appears on the survey invitation Postcard or email
- Click “Next” to enter the survey and share your visit feedback
- Toyota Customer Survey site –
- Toyota Canada –
- Toyota on Twitter –
- Toyota on YouTube –