Travelling abroad is exciting but making preparations before the trip may be a little bit annoying. One of your must-dos is definitely exchanging your home currency into foreign currency. A currency converter is necessary for you in that case. CoinMill provides you with thoughtful services which helps you enjoy a hassle-free travel.
The Currency Converter Instructions
CoinMill is an online currency converter providing services that help you to convert currency. You can also use the tool to customize a currency converter to pick and choose just the currencies you want. The shortcut buttons on the homepage help you convert currency quickly.
- The most common currencies are listed in the left box. You need to choose your currency and click “Convert” button to continue.
- Fill in an amount in the box and convert. The website offers you the detailed information about the two currencies.
- The left side is the latest exchange rate charts which you can print and take them with you in your purse or wallet while you are travelling.
- You are allowed to leave a comment in the page. Enter your comment title, comment, your name and click “Continue”. Fill in your email address in the next page to sent your comment. One of their staff will review your comment and if it meets his high standards it will be visible on the website.
- You are free to choose to round your results to smallest currency unit or not.
Besides the quick currency converter, CoinMill has more tools.
- Below the homepage, you can enter your calculation in the “Text Calculator”. For example, write down “250 Australian into NZ$” and click “Convert”. Then you are taken to the page showing the result.
- All currencies are listed in the homepage, choose one and enter an amount to be converted in the box to the left of the currency and press the “Convert” button. You can see the converted amount of all currencies.
- You are allowed to customize a currency converter to pick and choose just the currencies you want. Click the relevant link on the bottom right corner of the homepage. By adding the currency in the boxes, you can customize your own calculator.
- Add currency calculator or rates to your website is easy. Click the link on right side of the homepage and different currency conversion forms are shown.
CoinMill is a handy tool for you. Visit if you need this tool to plan your journey.
CoinMill is a online currency converter. It mainly provides currency conversion service. You can convert currency by using the shortcut buttons on the homepage or entering your calculation and even customize a currency converter just for yourself. Coinmill.com also provides you with some related sites to help you find what you need if it can not help you.
- Dmoz: Exchange Rates –
- Yahoo Finance Currency –
- Bloomberg Currency Calculator –
- International Monetary Fund Finances –