One fourth Texans have unclaimed property in their forgotten bank account and those forgotten pennies formed a large amount of $3 billion unclaimed money and nearly $800 million that has been partly claimed. How to get them back? Just follow the instructions below and earn your money back.
How to File Claims to Get Your Property Back
Claimittexas hopes that you can make full use of every penny which belongs to you and don’t let them lay in your forgotten bank account. You need to do five steps to get your money back including “search”, “Select”, “Verify”, “Enter Information” and finally “Claim It”. Now let’s begin the first step of searching how much money have you left in your account:
- Click on the blue “Search Unclaimed Property” button located in the middle on your screen.
- Search for unclaimed property in the first place. You need to enter your last name or your business name, and the first name.
- Select answers for the following questions including how you heard about the information, and enter your zip code.
- Click on the yellow “Search” button to continue the process.
Claimittexas is the official website for the Texans who have unclaimed property in the bank to get their money back and make full use of it.
- File Claims at Claimittexas –