It is common that banks try every means possible to rip off customers for various fees. You can hardly find a credit card that has no late fees, no penalty rate, and no annual fee. So you may be a little surprised when it truly happen. Yes, there is a card with all those features, and more. To some extent, this seems too good to believe, but it’s real.
Citi Simplicity Card Instructions
No one likes paying fees to banks, so you don’t need to. The Citi Simplicity Card is quite nice on this, with which you can enjoy the following benefits:
- No late fees. It is frustrating when you are charged a late fee, especially if you are late by just a day or two! With Citi Simplicity Card, you can relieve yourself for that since it has no late fees.
- No penalty rate. For a cardholder, no late fees is good if not good enough, no penalty rate may make that up.
- No annual fee. Many banks are now offering credit card with no annual fee, I see no reason why the Citi Simplicity Card will keep it.
- Price Protection. If benefits above are not attractive enough, this one really excel. It covers you if the advertised price of an eligible item you bought drops in price within 60 days. Citi will refund you the difference in price, up to $250. Though subject to some rules with this, for instance, this is not applicable to internet purchases, but as a fee benefit, there are chances that you may use it some day.
- Retail Purchase Protection. It covers you if you buy an eligible item, but it is damaged or stolen within the first 90 days. There’s up to $1,000 in protection per claim.
- Citi Private Pass. It is a free perk that allows you to access pre-sale tickets for various concerts, sporing events, etc.
With so many benefits, it would really be too good to be true if the Citi Simplicity Card has rewards program. So you should not be disappointed when you know this, it has no rewards program.
To start applying for a Citi Simplicity Card, you must be over 18 years old, inclusive, you must have a valid Social Security Number and need to take the following five steps.
- Enter your information. Personal Information and Employment & Financial Information are both required to offer. Agreements and Terms & Conditions are listed for your convenience and consent.
- Verify information. To check the information you filled in.
- Approval status.
- Add card options.
- Final summary.
After application, you can an online account and to access your Citi Simplicity Card accounts as you want. Then you can pay your bill with a few clicks, check recent activity and more in Account Online. To manage your account, you can set up automatic payments or get personalized text alerts. With such easy-to-use account management tools as Due Date Option, Paperless Statements and Recurring Payments, you can change your Citi Simplicity card credit card services simply and efficiently.
Besides, it’s of great importance to learn about Citi Simplicity Card and . Remember to change your password every 30 to 60 days in the Service Center so as to protect your identity. Another important point is that you have to register again with a new User ID provided you have not accessed your account information in consecutive 18 months. and Terms of Citi Simplicity Offer at the bottom of page can help you a lot. In the case that you need help, you can contact Citi Simplicity Card support team.
- In need of Technical Assistance, please call .
- If you want to learn about Your Credit Card Account, please call .
- If you are outside the US, Canada and Puerto Rico, you should call Collect at .
- In demand of TDD/TTY for the Hearing Impaired, you can call .
- To get access to Internet Security Specialists, please call .
- Once you receive Suspicious Emails, you can report them to
You can apply a Citi Simplicity Card at .
Citibank is the consumer banking division of financial services multinational Citigroup, which provides various financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, wealth management and more.
- Citi Bank Online –
- Citi Official Site –