Does repair your boiler bother you? Are you tired of managing your household energy? British Gas knows your troubles and tries to help you out. The services provided by British Gas such as gas & electricity, boilers & central heating will definitely help you a lot. Meanwhile, booking an annual service visit will reduce the trouble of hiring professional engineers.
Book a British Gas Annual Service Visit Instructions
Choose your boiler & central heating service from British Gas is a wise decision. What’s more, sign up to HomeCare agreement now and you will get special offers. The HomeCare provides hundreds of highly qualified gas safe registered engineers, unlimited call outs per contract year, customer helpline and much more. Your annual service visit is an essential part of HomeCare agreement. You can book it in a few easy steps.
- Enter your Unique Reference Number and postcode into the empty boxes. You can find your Unique Reference Number on the letter you have received from British Gas about your annual service visit. Click on “Continue” button to next step.
- Enter and confirm your address.
- You need to choose an appointment.
- After entering all your information, you can review details about the annual service visit.
The right side of the homepage provides you with the portal of logging in to your account if you have already registered with British Gas. If you are not yet, please hit “Register now” button to create your own account. With an online account, you can submit meter readings, book an engineer, view and pay your energy bills. To register an account,
- Please enter your email address and click on “Create online account” button to continue.
- Enter your personal information, such as your full name, customer reference number. You can find it at the top of any letter or email they have sent. If you are a new customer to British Gas and do not yet have a customer reference number, please call 0 or live chat with them.
The bottom of the homepage offers you other service links such as energy tips, boiler repair, home insurance and more.
Booking an annual service visit at will help you better enjoy the boiler & central heating services.
About British Gas
British Gas provides energy and home services in United Kingdom. It was founded in 1986, succeeding the British Gas Corporation. British Gas is dedicated to excellent customer service by offering innovative energy solutions and the highest quality home services. It mainly provides gas & electricity, boilers & central heating, plumbing & drains, home electrics & appliances and more services.
- British Gas Homepage –
- British Gas on Facebook –
- British Gas on Twitter –
- British Gas on YouTube –