Are you a good driver? Do you know you can actually get paid off by driving at safe hours, at safe speeds and making safe stops? When you take out Allstate policies and sign up for its Drivewise program, you will get a Drivewise device and are able to earn a discount for being a low-mileage driver. Add Drivewise to your policy and see your savings add up.
Allstate Drivewise Instructions
When you sign up for Allstate Drivewise, you can
- Get 10% or more off your premium as your Enrollment Discount.
- Save up to 30% at renewal with Drivewise. This is your Performance Rating Discount.
- View your driving performance online.
It’s better for Allstate customers to create an Allstate My Account to access their policies 24/7, pay bills online, change insurance coverage, limits and deductibles, report and track their insurance claims, access helpful tips, tools and other resources. When you have My Account, you are able to sign up for Drivewise. You need to contact your Allstate agency to sign up. After that,
- Visit and log in with your User ID and Password to see your Drivewise driving information. Click “Register Now” if you have no account.
- Check your email which you use to sign up for Allstate. Accept Drivewise user agreement.
- Once you sign up, you’ll get a small Drivewise device in the mail. Plug the device into your car’s OBD-II port under the dashboard within 14 days of receiving it. The device will transmit your driving data to your Drivewise online profile.
- Besides checking your performance online, you can download the Allstate mobile app from Reference Link 3. Even if your driving performance doesn’t earn you a discount, it will not increase your premium.
Four factors used to determine your Drivewise reward from Allstate are: low mileage, safe speed, safe hours, and safe stops. The Performance Rating is calculated on a rolling basis using 12 months of driving information.
Allstate is a personal lines property and casualty insurer in America. Allstate’s major business is private passenger auto and homeowners insurance. Other Allstate products include business insurance, consumer household insurance, Allstate Dealer Services and Allstate Roadside Services. Allstate is also an active sponsor in college football and Sugar Bowl.
- Allstate Official Website –
- Allstate Drivewise E-book –
- Allstate Drivewise Port Finder Tool –
- Allstate Mobile Applications –