Only if you have the Speed Post tracking numbers of your packages sent through India Post, you can search for the latest updated shipment information. When you find the shipment information is unavailable after entering the tracking numbers, you need to check whether your problem belongs to the following circumstances.
1. Entering False India Post Speed Post Tracking Numbers
Check whether you enter the correct Speed Post tracking numbers that can lead you to right information. Accurate Speed Post tracking number format can be found at as well as the table below.
|Category||Format||No. of digits|
|Speed Post (EMS) Domestic||EE123456789IN||13|
|International EMS Artilces to be delivered in India||EE123456789XX||13|
|Electronic Money Order (eMO)||000000||18|
|Express Parcel Post||XX000000000XX||13|
2. Indian Speed Post Packages Records Information
It requires some time for India Post to post the latest information until the deliver gives the tracking information back. So it’s difficult to find the record if your packages are delivered recently. You can bookmark ems-tracking.org and try later.
3. Speed Post Items Departed From India
For the items which have already departed form India, shipment information may be posted on the EMS official site of the destination country. So, try to enter Speed Post tracking number on the destination country’s site where your number is available as well. Here is the .
4. What If My India Speed Post Tracking Information Is Unavailable
A Speed Post message telling you that your tracking information is unavailable doesn’t mean that your articles haven’t been sent or have been lost.
- Unavailable information may be caused by the delay of Speed Post scanning events. Availability of tracking information related with the scanning events may also be delayed at the same time.
- Speed Post Information of the rural places and provided by foreign postal administrations may need a longer time to be posted after delivery.