When you have to stay out for a period with some packages to receive at your door, how to do it. With USPS Hold Mail Service, the tough nut can be easily settled. Fill out a form online or give a trip to a local USPS post office to request the service, and you may have your items safely held at USPS up to 30 days and pick them up at your convenience when you are back.
Hold Mail Service Features
USPS Hold Mail Service enjoys extensive popularity due to its fabullous features. For example, you will have your mails securely held at a local USPS post office up to 30 days unitl your return. Besides, once you get enrolled, all mails for the address given will be held, rather than your own ones. For schduling the service, you can make it up to 30 days in advance or by 2 a.m. on the start date,
One thing to note is that Hold Mail Service is avaulable for one address at a time.
How to Request USPS Hold Mail Service
- Visit the Hold Mail Service Center by .
- Input your name, phone number, street address, email address, apartment, city and zip code.
- If eligible, select a start & end date and a delivery option. With any additional instructions, enter them in the required field and then press the button marked “Submit”.
- Afterwards, you can also edit or cancel your Hold Mail request in the Hold Mail Service Center.
- Additionally, head for a local USPS post office to make the request in person.
For any help, view the here.