In.gov Uplink System is Indiana unemployment insurance filing system at Claimant Self Service Login page provided by DWD (Indiana Department of Workforce Development), where there are two kinds of unemployment services in Uplink: claimant self-service and employer self-service.
Uplink.in.gov System Instructions
Part of DWD, Uplink system offers online claimant self service login and employer self service login. Through those links, you and your company will have access to enhanced online services 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. You will also be able to create a new unemployment insurance account online, review and manage your account information, review unemployment benefits status, file reports and even make payments online. You can also create your In.gov account, download to start your application online.
If you are a first time user of Uplink, you must create a new account by clicking on the NewUser button to file a claim. It will take you 7 steps to complete the process.
- Register it by completing all the fields with an asterisk and fill the information needed (Name, date of birth, social security number, username, password and even more).
- Read and accept the User agreement on the right hand upon filling out all the fields on the left and click the Next button.
- Review all the information and conform all things you filled is correct and click the Next button to get your new account established
- Enter your newly created username and password and Log in.
- Begin the process of registration by filling out your personal information.
- Answer the series of questions and fill the fields for filing a claim. The answers also determine what type of claim you are filing.
- Confirm your claim and submit.
Check your Claimant homepage within Uplink Claimant Self Service (CSS) two to three times each week for updates. This will enable you to see if additional links, or request for additional information are required. It is also important for you to keep your address, phone numbers, and email address up to date. This can be done by accessing Uplink Claimant Self Service and reviewing and updating your information on the Claimant Homepage. If you forget your password, click “Forgot Password” on the login page, enter your social security number, date of birth and answer security question to create a new password.
If you want to file for your unemployment, you will need the following information: complete name and address, Social Security number, personal identification, your most recent employer’s name and address, the dates you worked for your most recent employer and the reason you are unemployed and more.
Visit and file your unemployment benefits claims online.
Indiana Department of Workforce Development(DWD) aims to advancing the economic growth by building a world-class workforce development system through partnership and practice. They identify, align and connect Indiana employers with qualified workers. They want to boost Indiana economy through efforts and high quality service by providing workforce investment system, unemployment insurance system and more.
- Indian Department of Workforce Development Home –