Many people who have parcels from HongKong are wondering their packages are so slow, and how to track them. This article will tell you how to track your parcels, and what factors will impact the speed of delivery.
Tracking a parcel that is shipped by HongKong Post is easy, you just need to visit the shipping company’s website and enter your tracking number which consists of maximum 13 alpha-numeric characters, for instance, EE123456789HK.
- To track HongKong Post online, visit
- Enter your tracking number.
If you are an eBay buyer who has just purchased something shipped from HongKong, you can either check the shipping status of your items on the shipping company’s website, or from My eBay.
- Login your eBay account at
- Click “My eBay” at the top of most eBay pages.
- You will find “Purchase History” on the left side of the page, click it.
- Find the item you want to track in the list. If the tracking number of your item is entered by the seller, just click it to see the shipping status of your item.
How long will your item take on the way depends on the shipping method. When your item arrives at your country, it depends on the speed of customs clearance of your country and how fast your local mail deliverys to your home. For US customers, when the items pass through customes, they are transferred to a US Postal Service (USPS) sorting station, and will be delivered to their homes by USPS.
ChinaPostTracking,org also provides online tacking system for Hongkong Post customers, visit our website and click Hongkong Post Tracking tab, enter your Hongkong Post tracking number to get the latest packages delivery information. Any problems or question, leave your comments or send us a message.