discounted room rates you’ve grown to love, and now adds discounted rates for you and your family.entitles you to the great
Team Member and Hilton Family Travel Program Guide
The Hilton Family Travel Program is open to all regular full and part-time team members of Hilton Worldwide, its subsidiaries, and owned, managed and franchised hotels in the Hilton family of brands. (“Eligible Employees”). The Team Member Travel Program is available to all Eligible Employees working in the Americas. Both programs are available to Eligible Employees without any wait period. Team Members may enjoy this benefit for leisure travel only. The benefit does not apply when traveling on business. Here are five steps to enroll in the program.
- Confirm your work location. You must confirm your work location before you can search for a hotel. Once you have confirmed your work location, you can save it so that you do not have to re-enter the information each time you come back to the web site.
- Search for available hotels. Enter your desired location and travel dates. Team Member and Hilton Family Program rates are available for up to seven consecutive nights at any of its owned, managed or franchised hotels and resorts.
- Choose the hotel that’s right for you. Select an available hotel from the search results to view available rooms with the Team Member or the Hilton Family Travel Program rates. View rate schedule.
- Reserve your room. Provide some personal information and a credit card number to confirm your room.
- Secure your passport. Take the Confirmation Number to your Human Resources Department or General Manager, and obtain a signed Travel Passport or a Hilton Family Travel Passport .
Participation in the Hilton Family Travel Program is limited to all regular, full and part-time team members of Hilton Worldwide, its subsidiaries, and owned, managed and franchised hotels in the Hilton family of brands. If you have any questions, you can refer to the which include questions for eligibility, travel restrictions, reservations, passport changing plans and more.
About Hilton Worldwide
Conrad N. Hilton began with a 40-room hotel in a small Texas town in 1919. Today, Hilton Worldwide is the world’s preeminent hospitality company, stretching across 24 time zones, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. You’ll find it in world capitals, rural roadsides, trade centers, vacation destinations, and everywhere in between, with ten brands, 3,800 hotels, 630,000rooms in 91 countries. For 93 years, Hilton Worldwide has been offering business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. It is owned by the Blackstone Group, a private equity firm. Hilton is ranked as the 36th largest private company in the United States by Forbes in 2010.
- Team Member and Hilton Family Travel Program page –
- Hilton Worldwide official site –
- Hilton Worldwide Facebook page –
- Hilton Worldwide Twitter page –
- Hilton Worldwide YouTube channel –