Need a second chance to win with California Lottery’s Replay program? Lady luck gives second chances. You can enter non-winning scratches tickets and Fantasy 5 Bonus Bucks entry codes into Calottery’s 2nd Chance Programs.
Second Chance Program Entry Guide
There are second ways to enter the 2nd Chance program:
- Enter non-winning scratchers tickets. Enter your non-winning Scratchers tickets into its Replay drawings for another chance to collect a prize. Use your e-mail address and password to sign in. If you don’t have an account, create a new one and you are able to get full access to Jackpot Captain, Replay and Fantasy Five Bonus Bucks.
- Enter Fantasy 5 Bonus Bucks entry codes. Play $5 or more on a single Fantasy 5 ticket and get an extra shot at $10,000. With $42,000 in weekly prizes, a few bonus bucks could end up in your pockets.
The Lottery was created by a ballot measure, Proposition 37, which was approved by 58 percent of voters on Nov. 6, 1984. The Lottery Act gave the Lottery a clear mission: to provide supplemental funding for public schools and colleges. Initially, the Lottery Act capped administrative expenses at 16 percent of sales and required that 34 percent of sales go to education. In April 2010, the Legislature passed Assembly Bill 142, which changed the Lottery’s funding formula to follow best practices. Those practices have helped lotteries throughout the nation increase sales and earn more money for their beneficiary. AB 142 limits administrative expenses to 13 percent of sales, while requiring that 87 percent of sales go back to the public in the form of prizes and contributions to education.
- Second Chance Program site –
- Calottery official site –
- Calottery Twitter page –
- Calottery YouTube channel –