Pokemon Go is a free-to-play mobile game developed by Niantic. Recently, it was released for iOS and Android devices. It is available for download from Apple App Store and Google Play Store. At present, Pokemon Go is only open to the US, Australia and New Zealand. While this game is very popular among not only these three countries. It is recorded that Pokemon Go had already been installed in 5.16% of United State Android devices and meanwhile its installations had surpassed another hot application, Tinder till July 8, just two days after its release. It seems that soon this hot app will come to the UK, Canada, the rest of Europe and even Asian countries. Why does this game spread quickly among and become popular with more and more people? The game allows players to capture Pokemon who appear throughout the real world. It can be regarded as a “dream come true” game. People will feel cool when they catch enough Pokemon and become an “actual” Pokemon trainer. Finding a way to let off or relax yourself after working? Just download and install Pokemon Go to make your “childhood dream” come true.
Pokemon Go Download And Install Step By Step Guide
Do you want to play such a hot game on your smartphone? Here’s your chance to know about how to download this game on your phone. The following are step-by-step guides for respective Android and iOS system based devices for users in and out of the US, Australia and New Zealand.
How to Download and Play Pokemon Go in Officially Released Countries
It’s easy for you to download and install Pokemon Go on your smartphone or other devices for it has officially released in the US, Australia and New Zealand. For android users, you can go to the play store to search for the Pokemon Go, and then click the “install” button. For iOS users, it’s also easily for you to download and install Pokemon Go from the app store on your devices. After you get Pokemon Go on your devices, you need to know how to start your play:
- Tap the Pokemon Go icon on your home screen and accept the permissions.
- Use your Google account to sign up for the game.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- To start the game, you will customize your digital avatar.
- Enable camera for AR.
- Flick PokeBall towards Pokemon to capture your Pokemon.
- After catching your first Pokemon, you can explore nearby area and catch more of them.
How to Download and Install Pokemon Go out of Officially Released Countries
Although Pokemon Go has only officially released in few countries like the US, Australia and New Zealand, etc., it already has fans in other countries like UK, Japan and other parts of the world. For people in these countries, maybe you can not wait to catch Pokemon on your smartphone. Actually, you do not need to wait for the launching in your countries. Here you can learn how to make Pokemon Go available on the respective Android and iOS system based devices.
Download and install Pokemon Go for Android
For users in countries where Pokemon Go is yet to be available, if you have an Android device and you can’t wait to download and play the game on it, you can follow the step by step guide below correctly:
- Configure that your Android device is able to install apps outside of or the official play store.
- Go to Settings>Security to allow permission to download “Unknown Sources” by switching the option on.
- Go to the download page and click “Download APK”. Select “OK” when the warning message pops up and Pokemon Go will download.
- After the download is ready, simply swipe your finger down from the top of the screen, tap the download already notification and click to install the app.
- Start to play the game after the installation process is done.
Download and install Pokemon Go for iOS
It is also possible to play Pokemon Go on your iPhone or other iOS devices ahead of its official release. While the process for getting Pokémon Go on iOS devices is slightly different from that on android devices. The following tutorial is for iPhone users. You can follow the step by step guide below to get such a hot game on your iPhone.
- First of all, you need to log out your Apple ID. Open the app store on your iPhone, tap your Apple ID at the bottom and then select to sign out.
- Go to Settings > General > Language and Region. Change the region of your device to the officially released region like the US, Australia and New Zealand.
- Create a new Apple ID for the region that you have selected and verify the account.
- Go to the app store on your devices, scroll down and select “sign in”.
- Search for Pokemon GO by using the search box in the app store.
- Download and install easily and then you can start to play the game.
Pokemon Go is really a hot game. If you want to download and play this game, you can refer to this article. While for those who can’t wait to play the game ahead of its official release, you’d better to be cautious when you download and install the game. For android users, installing apps from the third parties may come with risks. For iOS users, you have to switch your region every time you want to play the game. Therefore, it’s advisable for you to wait for its official release in your country.
- Pokemon GO Official Website: