Do your kids study at Orange County Public Schools? Are you constantly worried about your kids’ performance at school while being occupied in your job? Orange County Public Schools has ProgressBook for teachers, students and parents to improve student performance. Parents can choose the login links from Elementary Schools (Grades K-5), Secondary Schools (Grades 6-12) and Year Round Schools.
Orange County Public Schools Parent Access Instructions
OrangeCounty Public Schools Parent Access offers a good way to strengthen the mutual understanding and communication between parents and schools. ProgressBook is an online classroom information tool accessible to up to the minute homework, attendance, and grading information for each student’s classes. As a useful system, it helps parents to catch up the latest information about their children and help children to fulfill their utmost potential to study well.
Go to t and choose the right login link from Elementary Schools (Grades K-5), Secondary Schools (Grades 6-12) and Year Round Schools first.
- Click the appropriate link and enter your login information including your user name and password to get into your account. Both the username and the password are case-sensitive.
- Update your contact information by changing your child’s name to yours and providing your email address, which will be used when you forget the password. Click “Save” when you finish.
- Change your password by clicking on the “Change Your Password” link along the left side of the window, where you can also find the link to change your username. Click “Save” when you finish.
- If you have more than one children at Orange County Public Schools, you will want to link them all to one account. Click on “Link Additional Children to this Account” and follow the instructions.
- If you forget your password, you could enter your user name to get your password emailed to the address that you provided in your profile. If you forget your user name too, you could enter your address that you set up in your District Link profile to get your user name emailed to the address.
- Now you can view your child’s attendance history, homework assignments, and progress report by clicking
on the appropriate tabs on the top right of the window.
If you have any difficulties accessing OCPS Parent Access page, you can contact Orange County Public Schools at or have an on-site visit at 445 West Amelia St., Orlando, Florida.
ProgressBook and Parent Access will not be available June 23 (8 a.m. – 1 p.m.) and June 29 – July 1, 2013.
About Orange County Public Schools
As the public school district for Orange County, Florida, Orange County Public Schools is based out of the Educational Leadership Center. Orange County public schools aims to help your kids study more efficient and dedicated to making every child, regardless of race, receives a quality education in the district. Till 2009, OCPS has an enrollment of over 175,000 students, making it the American 12th largest school district.