Who is your company’s payroll provider? You’ve hit the right page to learn how to get started with ADP iPayStatements if it happens to be ADP. You are able to access your earnings statements and W-2 or 1099 forms 24/7 if available and go paperless securely with ADP iPayStatements. Experience a new way of viewing your pay information for yourself.
ADP iPayStatements Instructions
You must register to access your pay statements after you have received your first live check.
- Visit . Click “Register Now” and enter the registration code that you received from your employer or ADP. Click “Next”.
- Enter your personal information including your first name, last name, SSN or EIN or ITIN. Confirm SSN or EIN or ITIN. This process is for verifying your identity.
- Get your User ID and password. Make sure you write down your User ID as it is automatically assigned by ADP system. Your password must contain between 8 to 20 characters and at least one alpha and one numeric character.
- Enter the security information. The security questions will be used to verify your identity if you ever forget your User ID or password.
- Enter your contact information.
- Enter the activation code.
- Review the information you just entered and submit.
- You are now able to view your pay statements. You can open the file or save it to disk. You need the latest version of Adobe Reader to view the statements.
Returning users can click “Login” and enter username and password to access your ADP iPayStatements. Clicking “Forgot Your Password” or “Forgot Your User ID” allows you to reset your password or to access iPayStatements.
Blocking pop-ups may prevent important features in iPayStatements from working. Make sure you turn off any pop-up blockers when using ADP iPayStatements.
ADP iPayStatements users are encouraged to review their PayStatements to ensure their home address is accurate. Please contact your payroll administrator if a change is necessary.
Always remember to log off when existing ADP iPayStatements. Visit . You are rather welcomed to join Dotcomol and talk about your opinions about ADP iPayStatements below.
ADP, namely Automatic Data Processing, is one of the world’s largest providers of business outsourcing & human capital management solutions. ADP was founded early in 1949 in New Jersey, United States. Its products and services range from human capital management, payroll services, talent management to benefits administration and they spread to businesses of any size across the globe.
- ADP Official Website –
- ADP on Twitter –
- ADP on YouTube –
- ADP on Google + –