Must you go to the Indian Passport office to apply for your passport? All people know how complicated it is. Actually, you are able to apply for an Indian passport directly through India Speed Post. In this post, you will get more specific details about how to manage the whole process.
How to Apply for Indian Passport Through India Speed Post
- To apply for the Indian passport, you need to get a passport application form firstly. The application form can be bought at the India Speed Post Center.
- Fill in the passport application form and submit the form together with the application fee.
- India Speed Post Centers will check your Indian passport application form and sent your materials to Passport Office.
- During the time of checking, what you should do is waiting for the delivery of your passport.
Note that this service is available for issue of new passports. You can’t renew your passport through India Speed Post.
Indian Speed Post Passport Status Tracking
- Visit the official site of India Speed Post at , enter your tracking number and type in the verification code to track your Indian passport.
- Enter your Speed Post tracking number in the tracking box of our site and track the trace of your Indian passport status.
- Remember to add “EL” and “IN” before and after your Speed Post passport tracking number, since it is the correct Speed Post tracking number format.