Need a card to earn vehicle rewards faster? GM card is all you need. Here you can manage your HSBC account, your GM Business Card and your GM card earnings. After logging in you can view your earnings statement, private offers, create and update your earnings profile and review program rules.
GM HSBC Reward Card Guide
Partner with HSBC, you can choose gmcard.com/login or gm.hsbccreditcard.com to login your GM HSBC Reward Card account. As a GM card owner, you will have the following benefits: 5% earnings on credit card purchases toward an eligible, new GM vehicle; 0% Intro APR on purchases and Balance Transfers for 6 months. After that, a variable APR between 13.99% and 22.90% will apply; No annual fee and extra earnings through the GM Card member Bonus Shop.
There are 3 kinds of GM cards for your choices: GM Flexible Earnings Card for vehicle rewards and cash back. GM Business Card for rewards with no limits for my business purchases. GM Extended Family Card for rewards for being in the GM family. Want to know how to earn with GM Flexible Earnings Card? Gas, groceries, a cup of coffee on the go, even your household bills – you can use your GM Flexible Earnings Card for just about any purchase. And the best part is, the more you use it, the more your Earnings will add up.
Want to earn more, faster? Try these great tips and drive off with your eligible, new GM vehicle in no time.
- Order extra cards for the family. Only the primary card member are responsible for all charges and transactions made by the Authorized User. Since each card is linked to the primary account holder, letting your family in on the fun maximizes your earning potential.
- Get special Bonus Shop Earnings. The GM Cardmember Bonus Shop connects you to hundreds of top online retailers like macys.com and target.com. Just make a purchase through the Bonus Shop and you’ll get an average of 5% extra Earnings on top of your 3% GM Vehicle Earnings.
- Watch your mailbox and your inbox. At GM Flexible Earnings Card, they love surprising their card members with exclusive offers and promotions. So keep an eye out – you never know when the next one might arrive.
If you are already a card member, sign in to see any Private Offers you may currently have. If you’re ready to get on the road to your next new vehicle, then get the GM card that goes the distance. Apply in a few steps, and you could see a response in as little as 60 seconds.
- Get unlimited 5% Earnings on your credit card purchases
- Use your Earnings toward an eligible, new GM vehicle up to Redemption Allowances
- 0% Intro APR on purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 or 15 months. After the Intro Period, a variable APR of 13.99%, 17.99%, or 22.90% will apply.
- No annual fee
About Capital One
Capital One Financial Corp. is a U.S.-based bank holding company that offers products and services to individuals, small businesses and commercial clients, specializing in credit cards, home loans, auto loans, banking and savings products. A member of the Fortune 500, the company helped producing the mass marketing of credit cards in the early 1990s, and it is now the fourth-largest customer of the United States Postal Service and has the sixth-largest deposit portfolio in the United States.
Enjoy the great services and financial support from GM card at , you should log in or register firstly.
- GM Card Offers –
- How to Redeem With the GM Card –
- How to Earn With the GM Card –