With the mention of shipments, rate is probably your priority to choose a shipper. You can compare rates of available express companies and then pick the most competitive one based on your conditions. Here, you are able to figure out the pricing of DHL with a few input.
How to Request a DHL Rate Quote
With DHL, you can access three options to inquire a rate estimate – Domestic/Transborder, International Air Freight and International Ocean Freight.
Request a DHL Domestic/Transborder Quote
- and click on the first link marked “Request a Domestic or Transborder rate Quote”.
- Enter your personal information including your name, company name, address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, fax number and email address.
- Input origin location, shipment destination and other shipment details.
- Hit the “Submit” tab to finish the process.
Similarly, you are able to easily get DHL International Air Freight and International Ocean Freight quotes.
As for the influence of weight on shipment cost, the volumetric weight is also worth your attention apart from the actual weight.
- and choose the package type as well as units of measure.
- Enter length, width and height.
- Hit the button marked “Calculate” and then you will get the corresponding volumetric weight.
Remember to view DHL Legal Terms by . Besides, it is necessary to refer to and as well.