Delta Cargo is the global cargo service of Delta Air Lines, one of the world’s largest airlines. It offers a variety of air transport solutions to 6 continents. Delta Cargo is the member of SwissCargo and SkyTeam.
Book A Shipment (including live animals)
You need to log in to book a shipment with Delta Cargo and view billing information.
- On Delta Cargo website, select Book a Shipment. Choose an account you want to book with.
- Enter Booking Details: Service Level, Product Description, Total Wight, Number of Pieces, Dimensions, and Total volume. Click Special Handling Codes to make your selection if you are booking live animals.
- Enter Routing Details and sort routes. Enter the Participant Information, choose Participant Roles and then input the account number.
- Select Estimate Rate to view charges based upon your contract with Delta Cargo. You can complete the booking by selecting Submit Booking.
Visit Delta Cargo website to view and download flight schedules to see when and where Delta Cargo fly.
- View. Enter the departure and destination city code, select a departure date and time, and select the max number of flights to show. Click GO.
- Download. PC users and Mac users can select a format to download Delta flight schedules. PC users can select from printable PDF and desktop application.
Contact Delta Cargo
If don’t answer your queries, use the contact information below.
- Customer Service Center: 1-800-DL-CARGO ()
- Delta Cargo Claims:
- Delta Cargo Official Website: