When you receive a letter or an email from Capital One Auto Finance stating that you have been approved for an auto loan, or other financial offers, the next step you need to do is verify your pre-approval online to get your financial offers as soon as possible. It is easy and quick.
After verification, you need to go to a dealership to get the rest things done. The specific dealership and date are mentioned in the letter or email. Don’t forget to take all the required materials with you. If you have any questions, contact the dealership beforehand. Please note that your credit score is not influenced during the whole process.
How To Verify Your Capital One Auto Pre-Approval Online
- Pay a visit to to get started.
- Enter your Personal Code from your letter or email. Without a code, you need to tick “No” and enter your full name, last four digits of your SSN as well as the zip code.
- Check “Yes” to show that you understand that this is not an auto application. Hit “Submit”.
If you have made it, just get ready to head for your dealership to get your offers.
About Capital One
The Capital One Financial Corporation is a bank holding company specializing in retail banking, credit cards, loans and savings and offering services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients. As a member of the Fortune 500, the company helped pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the early 1990s. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, the Corporation was established in 1995 and has grown into a diversified bank.
- Capital One Official Site –
- Online Banking FAQ Page –
- Capital One Credit Cards FAQ Page –