AT&T FamilyMap enables you to conveniently locate a family member through your wireless phone or PC and know that your family’s information is secure and private. FamilyMap attracts many parents, especially of small kids. It is a way to keep track of their status and make sure they are safe around you.
AT&T FamilyMap Instructions
AT&T FamilyMap offers 30 days free trial now before you pay for it. You will automatically be subscribed and charged $9.99 per month thereafter to locate up to two family members or $14.99 per month thereafter to locate up to five family members unless you cancel the service.
It is easy to register:
- PC users can go to and click the Get First 30 Days Free button.
- Android users can access the application by visiting your phone’s Main Menu or by visiting the following site on your PC: .
- Users of Blackberry devices, Windows 7 devices, and other Feature phones, the AT&T FamilyMap app is frequently available as a preload. You can also text FMAPP to 7229 to access the application on your phone.
- IPhone users can access the full-featured mobile web app version of FamilyMap at from your iPhone Safari web browser, because the FamilyMap is no longer available on the App Store.
For security reasons, phones receive a text message from AT&T FamilyMap when they become locatable. Additionally, locatable phones receive a periodic notification via text message that they can be located. These messages are received about once every two months.
Subscribers have the option of notifying a phone every time it is located in lieu of periodic notifications. To manage your preferences, click Family Notifications from the Manage Account screen.
AT&T Inc. is an American multinational telecommunications corporation headquartered in Dallas, Texas, United States. It is the largest provider of mobile telephony and largest fixed telephony provider in the United States, and is also a provider of broadband subscription television services. As of 2010, AT&T; is the 7th largest company in the United States by total revenue, as well as the 4th largest non-oil company in the US.
- Mobile purchases and subscriptions management –
- AT&T wireless rebate card – AT&T wireless rebate card
- AT&T FamilyMap free trail for 30 days –
- AT&T reward center –