Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development is the official government department in charge of Wisconsin state unemployment benefits weekly claims. The same as filing unemployment claim in Nevada, you need to have some materials ready before filing unemployment weekly claim either online or by telephone. To complete your application you will need:
- Your Social Security Number
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Your Wisconsin Driver’s License Number, if you have one
- Previous working employer prove. The names of everyone for whom you worked in the past 18 months
- If you are not a U.S. citizen, your Alien Registration number
- If a member of a skilled trades union, the name and local number of your union hall
There are two ways to submit your unemployment claim: online and by telephone.
How to Apply for Wisconsin Unemployment Weekly Claim Online?
The website for Wisconsin unemployment weekly claim is . Due to recent unsuccessful Tier5 unemployment extension vote on June 24, 2010, some applicant may not get more unemployment financial assistance. For weekly claim fling, go to: . Apple for extended benefits, go to: .
How to Apply for Wisconsin Unemployment Weekly Claim by Telephone?
Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development provides several phone numbers for different regions and toll-free number for deaf, hard-of-hearing and speech-impaired callers:
TTY (toll free)
Working Time for Wisconsin Unemployment Department
Wisconsin unemployment benefits applications can be processed during the following time period each week:
Sunday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Monday-Friday 6:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM – 2:30 PM
Claims specialists are available from Monday-Friday 7:45 AM – 4:30 PM for specific questions and consulting.
Visit to get more update on Wisconsin unemployment extension and unemployment benefits claims.