A good credit card is necessary in modern time. It will increase your credit score which plays the fetal role in your personal finance management. Have you found a suitable Capital One credit card for yourself? Then, come to apply for a Capital One Credit Card! It is always easy and secure to apply for the Capital One credit card through its online access.
Capital One Credit Card Application Guide
Have you got a offer letter from Capital One for credit card application? If you have received a mail offer, you can start your Capital One credit card application directly in an easy and safe way.
Before application, it is always necessary to make sure your environment is secure:
- Look for the small padlock icon usually located in the lower right corner of your Web browser window. A closed, or locked, padlock indicates a secure connection.
- Look for the letters “/ at the beginning of the Web site address or URL in your Web browser. The “s” means secure.
To complete the online credit application you just need a few steps:
- Receive an offer letter together with Reservation Number and Access Code .(You can always find them together at the bottom of your offer letter)
- Connect to Internet and enter your Reservation Number and Access Code at login page . Click “Get Started” button to start your secure application.
- Follow the instructions given at the new page and complete the required information including:
- Full Name
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Physical Address
- Total Annual Income
- Review the application for accuracy.
Please note, if you are planning on transferring balances, you’ll need the payee information such as name, account number, and payment address. Generally, upon approval, you should receive your Capital one credit card within 7 to 10 days. During this period, your application would be further evaluated and the credit line would be sent to you together with your card and other materials.
It is necessary to mention that, although Capital One doesn’t accept co-applicants, you can contact customer service to help you add additional users to your account.
About Capital One Credit Cards
Capital one has different kinds of credit cards that designed for different groups. Capital One Cash Credit Card could help you load up on cash back with a 50% bonus every year. Capital One Classic Platinum could give the credit you need with a 0% intro APR. Venture One Rewards Credit Card offers 1.25 miles per dollar in every purchase, every day.
What are you waiting for? Come and visit Capital One at and apply your credit card!
- Capital One official site link –
- Capital One Credit cards page –
- Capital One Credit cards FAQs –
- Capital One on Facebook –
- Capital One on Twitter –