Even though people are spending more and more time with Facebook, email is still one of the most important way to keep people connected and it is indeed indispensable. When did you began to use AOL mail services? 10 years ago, or you are just a new user? To some, it is true that AOL mail service is still popular around them for its free usage, powerful function and great features.
AOL Mail Login Guide
AOL Mail (sometimes referred to as AIM Mail) is a web-based email (webmail) service provided by AOL. Its main competitors are Gmail, Windows Live Hotmail and Yahoo! Mail. The “AIM” in the name stands for AOL Instant Messenger, AOL’s instant messaging program. AOL Mail is free and also features an option for creating an email address for a custom domain, which Google Apps provided for school and small companies as well. With AOL Mail, you can enjoy FREE email, chat, local news and the content you love! Thus, AOL is much more than a mail application, it also works like a portal of news, entertainment and interaction.
The following links tell you how to login your AOL.com mail in an easier way no matter which page you are at:
- Go to home page directly, there is a mail box login logo at the right side;
- Type in official AOL.com Mail login link: or in browser address bar;
- If you are using myAOL homepage, AOL Mail is on top left at ;
- AIM mail also has push mail function and help you access your AOL Mail account;
- iGoogle provides AOL Mail gadget, add to your iGoogle homepage to login;
- has been acquired by AOL.com and redirects to AOL.com mail login page;
Hope this article about how to login AOL.com mail helps you access your mail inbox easily. Alright, you’re in! From here, you can:
- Send a message
- Send a quick text message (free text messaging!)
- Start an IM chat with an AIM buddy or Facebook friend
Formerly known as American Online founded in 1983, AOL is a multinational mass media corporation in United States. As a branded company, AOL is committed to continuously innovating, growing, and investing in brands and experiences that inform, entertain, and connect the world. AOL create original content and services that aimed at the customers in America and even the audiences on a global scale. With 30 years experience, AOL has grown to be one of the best known brand globally.
Enjoy using AOL Mail at .
- AOL Facebook Page –
- AOL Twitter Page –
- AOL Mobile Page –